Bed & Breakfasts
- 1000Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany PK1000-3157
- MÄRKLIN 4488 WAGEN SET 50 JAHRE SNCF XL392
- Fire Rescue Ambulance GC-500 1 25 Car Model Kit Pink Version Rare
- Submarine warship Gotengo Nonscale ABS & PVC painted action figure
- Vintage RARE 1 24 Eldon Corvette slot car offered by MTH
- LESU Metall Front Stoßstange Netz Bumper Für 1 14 Tamiya King RC Tractor LKW Car
- RARE Vtg 1964 Mattel CREEPY CRAWLERS Thingmaker Turtle Body Mold HARD-TO-FIND
- DC Comics Green Arrow Mini Patina Statue
- Vintage UPC Kawaniski Type 2 Flying Boat H8K2 Emily 1 72 Scale Boxed Sealed
- Falcon Models Tiger F11F-1 bluee Angel 3 72 diecast plane model aircraft
- Phoenix Solarl Stirling Hot air Engine
- Jellycat Mouse Soft Toy Comforter Rare new hug
- Commonwealth Dragon Yellow Squares Plush Stuffed Animal Soft 19
- 20 VINTAGE CUDDLE WIT EASTER PINK & WHITE BUNNY RABBIT STUFFED ANIMAL PLUSH TOY
- Bandai Hobby Analyzer Starblazers Model Kit (1 12 Scale)
- (Gor) 1 18 AutoArt Porsche 959 NIP
- Falcon Navidad sobre Hielo Puzle Rompecabezas (1000 Piezas)
- RENFE Elok E 1002 Epoche II SOUND für Märklin DIGITAL ROCO 69811 H0 OVP KG2 µ
- Piko 96333 E-lok Et22-271 PKP ep.V (H0)
- Hobby Boss 1 350 USS Guam CB-2 86514
- TSR AD&D MINIATURE 25TH ANN REPRINT 1 7th SIZED DMG DUNGEON MASTER GUIDE 2011
- Yu Gi Oh IOC-047 Unlimited Edition Big Burn Super Rare Card - ( Invasion of
- Deadlands - Player's Guide & Marshal's Handbook Set ()
- American Educational ML0084 Match Learner Percentages. Shipping Included
- Mystic Vale - english version
- Old McDonald's Farm Barnyard Complete Set Plus Mint Boxes NIP McDonald's
- 2014 Pokémon Flashfire Base Set Pokemon Fan Club PSA 9 MINT Card 2f4
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Brio 33719 Ferme Voie Ferroviaire SetBerserk Foil NM FtV Exiled engl. Magic the GatheringCarrie Kelley & Sons of Batman 35mm Batman Miniatures Game Figures Knight ModelsPokemon 2000 Japanese Holo Meiji Eifie (Espeon) - bluee Foil
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Pokemon Card PSA 9 Suicune Holo 1st Edition The Town on Map 92 Mint JapaneseMUTANT CHRONICLES DOOMTROOPER COLLEZIONE COMPLETA WARZONE ITA + DOPPIE STAMPEHOTEL GIOCO DA TAVOLO ITALIANO PARKER
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Kingdom Death - ORDER KNIGHT PINUP plastic miniature encore expansion55933 Märklin mini-club 2 x InterRegiowagen 8743 8744 der DB Spur Z in OVPLOTE 4 VAGONES MERCANCÍAS ROCO+TRIX+RIVAROSSI - COMO NUEVOSMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.1998 Tiger Electronics Original Electronic Furby Model 70-800 New in Box
Things to do in Tahoe City
Heat of Ba ASL Recon by Fire Germany's Captured Vehicles, 14 Scenari Mag SWCamelot US Wargame Panzer Leader Blitz - 5 8 North Africa Egypt Deser Zip MINTCritical Hit Advanced Tobruk Road to Bataan - Mabatan Line 1941 Zip MINTAmericana Series Private Plane Design Double six Professional size Dominoes
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.