Sunday services are at 8 am and 10 am. Please join us!
**Note our special service times for Easter Sunday: 9:00 am & 11:00 am**
Click on the image below to review St. John’s Spring Calendar:
Meet Our Staff
Who We Are/ What We Believe
We are dedicated to creating community both within and outside of our walls through worship, religious education, volunteering and philanthropy, and fellowship.
Next Date For Baptism: Sunday, June 9, Pentecost: If you are interested in Baptism for yourself or your child, …
Beyond Our Walls Saturday, May 4th, 9:00-3:00pm Hands On Service Project at Trinity St. Paul's Church in New …
- Ninja Swivel Obstacle Spinner - Spinning Attachment For Line Accessories Toys
- TRIX 66718 Innenbeleuchtung mit LED - white H0
- DC Universe Miniatures Game Professor Pyg and Dollotrons brand new Free Shipping
- Jingshang Bmw M3 Gts Fire orange
- FOV372002 1 24 SOVIET T-34 85 (RADIO CONTROL)
- Ooak teddy bear Bernard vintage made by Marta Semenova
- American girl doll Clothes
- Vintage Large Dolls House. Apple Tree Cottage.
- Reborn Girl Baby Dolls Full Vinyl Silicone Newborn Panda Handmade 20'' Bath Toys
- NINCO S SPORT 50584 CORVETTE SR-2 SPEED RECORD
- 22.2V 6S 5300mAh 60C LiPO Battery Burst 120C T plug RC model Lipolymer power
- Masters of Disasters Book Set
Parish Photo Directory: We Are Updating Our Directories, Please Help St. John’s is updating our online and print …
St. John's Progressive Dinner, Saturday, April 27, 6:00PM This favorite St. John's event, organized by the ECW, …
Please Help St. John's Go Green! If you or your child is interested in joining our efforts, please contact Lisa …