The Volkswagen T-Cross model stands on a lifting platform in a car tower on the Volkswagen factory premises. picture alliance | picture alliance | Getty Images President Donald Trump’s next trade battle could involve the U.S. slapping steep tariffs on auto imports from Europe — but that wouldn’t really be the White House’s ultimate goal, one expert said Wednesday. Instead, such a move may well prove to be a “Trojan horse” for a bigger deal on agriculture, according to David Hauner, head of cross-asset strategy and economics for Europe, the Middle East…QMS Turcos bluee & bluee 17 Figures
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani makes a speech during a ceremony in Tehran, Iran on January 10, 2019. Anadolu Agency | Anadolu Agency | Getty Images Iran is officially ending one of its key commitments to the 2015 nuclear deal, local media reported Wednesday, citing a senior official at the country’s Atomic Energy Agency. A “program has been launched” to stop some of Iran’s obligations on orders from the country’s Supreme National Security Council, the Iranian Students’ News Agency reported. The official, who was not named, highlighted suspension of compliance with…Full Story...
- LEE MIDDLETON FIRST MOMENTS DOLL BABY BOY 1985 SIGNED OPEN EYES 20
- Young Miniatures British Tank Crew WW2 1 10th Bust YM1835 Unpainted kit
- 5-in-1 Multi Smart Rapid Battery Charger Hub with USB for DJI Mavic Pro MU
- Fujimi 1 24 McLaren F1 GTR Longtail LeMans 1997 ()
- Cabbage Patch Kids Babies Playtime at Babyland
- Mattel Barbie DPK21 Grande Pelo Mágico Princesa Morena Cepillo Cabello
- Dollhouse Wall Art Erte Letter L Alphabet Print Framed 2.25 Vintage
- Lot Of 12 Vintage Christmas Troll Dolls Russ
- Mikoto Misaka Pureneemo Character Series No.30 1 6 Anime Doll Azone
- BJD 1 4 DOLL Doll pretty cool girl free eyes +facial makeup Toys
- Porcelain Doll Voila Margit Dassen Premiere Artists Collection 24 301 750
- VINTAGE SWEET TREAT KIDDLES LOLLI-MINT KIDDLE LOLLIPOPS DOLL 1968 MATTEL RARE
- BARBIE DOLL Lot Of 11 w Clothes & Accessories KEN
- 1999 BASE 1ST EDITION SHADOWLESS 48 102 DODUO PSA 10 Pokemon GEM-MINT
- 28mm Reaper Reich Dead Harlequin Eisenhower Correy Dana miniatures GI German lot
- A Song of Ice and Fire (ASOIF) Plateaus Terrain Set - set of 2 plastic hills
- Seefahrer Erweiterung für die Siedler von Catan von Kosmos Holzversion Spiel RAR
- MTG BETA CIRCLE OF PredECTION WHITE (BGS 9 quads++) magic FREE COMBINED SHIPPING
- Banpresto Sailor Moon R jumbo card Sailor Moon R jumbo card PART1 set
China’s President Xi Jinping (R) and US President Donald Trump attend a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on November 9, 2017. Nicholas Asfouri | AFP | Getty Images Investors will be closely watching the G-20 summit in Japan next month, as U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping are set to meet amid their escalating trade war — but the odds of striking a deal at that meeting “are about 50-50,” said a former U.S. ambassador to China. “So far, President Trump has…Full Story...
An Indian commuter and yellow taxi crossed behind the wall graffiti displaying in a alley in support of Trinamool Congress (TMC) and Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) candidate for the upcoming general election, in Kolkata, India on Thursday, 9th May , 2019. Sonali Pal | NurPhoto | Getty Images KOLKATA — The eastern border state of West Bengal is an important battleground in the 2019 Indian parliamentary election in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is fighting to return to power. But for many small and medium-sized businesses in the state…VINTAGE 1983 HASBRO MY LITTLE PONY SHOW STABLE W ORIGINAL BOX WEATHER VANE FLAGS
Huawei may be facing an executive order this week that lays the groundwork for US companies being barred from working with the Chinese telecom company. Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order as early as this week that could pave the way for banning US companies from using equipment from Chinese telecom giant Huawei, Reuters reported Tuesday. The order, which has been under consideration for more than a year, won’t name specific companies or countries, the news agency reported, citing unidentified sources described as…W. Britain - Napoleonic British 1st Foot Guard Battalion Co Casualty Set 36150
A New Zealand flag is placed next to flowers and tributes near Al Noor mosque on March 18, 2019 in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 people were killed, and dozens are still injured in hospital after a gunman opened fire on two Christchurch mosques on Friday, 15 March. Carl Court | Getty Images Facebook said on Tuesday it was tightening rules around its livestreaming feature ahead of a meeting of world leaders aimed at curbing online violence in the aftermath of the Christchurch massacre. A lone gunman killed 51 people at…Full Story...
The painting by Claude Monet, part of the Haystacks “Les Meules” series is displayed at Sotheby’s during a press preview of their upcoming impressionist and modern art sale in New York, U.S., May 3, 2019 Lucas Jackson | Reuters One of the few paintings in Claude Monet’s celebrated “Haystacks” series that still remains in private hands sold at auction on Tuesday for $110.7 million, setting a record for an Impressionist work. The oil on canvas, titled “Meules” and completed in 1890, is the first piece of Impressionist art to command…Rye Field Model 1 35 M1 Abrams Assault Breacher Vehicle Plastic Model Kit
On Tuesday, Facebook announced that it would start restricting who can live stream video on the platform following the white nationalist terrorist attacks in New Zealand only a few months ago. According to the blog post, Facebook said that it would be applying what it called a “one strike” policy to Facebook Live that would ban users who violate the platform’s community standards once from using the live-streaming service for set periods of time. This applies to content posted elsewhere on the website, not just streamed on Facebook Live. If…Full Story...