The Volkswagen T-Cross model stands on a lifting platform in a car tower on the Volkswagen factory premises. picture alliance | picture alliance | Getty Images President Donald Trump’s next trade battle could involve the U.S. slapping steep tariffs on auto imports from Europe — but that wouldn’t really be the White House’s ultimate goal, one expert said Wednesday. Instead, such a move may well prove to be a “Trojan horse” for a bigger deal on agriculture, according to David Hauner, head of cross-asset strategy and economics for Europe, the Middle East…Pro-Line 1158-17 Mounted Sling Shot SC 2.2 3.0 M2 Tires Wheels (4) Slash 4X4 ...
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani makes a speech during a ceremony in Tehran, Iran on January 10, 2019. Anadolu Agency | Anadolu Agency | Getty Images Iran is officially ending one of its key commitments to the 2015 nuclear deal, local media reported Wednesday, citing a senior official at the country’s Atomic Energy Agency. A “program has been launched” to stop some of Iran’s obligations on orders from the country’s Supreme National Security Council, the Iranian Students’ News Agency reported. The official, who was not named, highlighted suspension of compliance with…Full Story...
- Aluminum puzzle frame My panel white (51 x 73.5 cm)
- Ares Ethos FPV Helistar 20mW FPV Camera AZSZ2546 FT951
- ATHEARN 81079 FORD F-850 BOX VAN JOHN DEERE GREEN
- ROCO H0 44549 VAGÓN EQUIPAJE DB ALEMÁN NUEVO A ESTRENAR NEW OVP
- Playmobil 4471 Harbour Police Boat, Dog & Figures With Box & Instructions
- Hobbywing EzRun MAX6 5687SL - 1100kv Brushless Motors
- 1 35 Built HobbyBoss 83803 German Pzkpfw.II Ausf.J (VK16.01) Tank Model
- Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless 2200 KV Brushless Motor
- SPARK MODEL S5047 RED BULL D.RICCIARDO 2017 N.3 WINNER AZERBAIJAN GP 1 43 MODEL
- MIGNALU (fabrication CBG) 1ERE GUERRE MONDIALE RARE SOLDAT EN PLOMB CREUX
- ToyPark Flying Cars, 2.4GHz RC Drone Remote Control Quadcopter Vehicles Action
- Jecsan - Far-West - Série Cowins - Boite Détaillant Professionnel vide Ref 910
- Jellycat - Soft Cute Bunny - Spearmint Grey color - 9 Tall - Used
- VINTAGE 1969 MARX SUPER SPEED FLYERS INSTANT SPEEDWAY SURFER UNOPENED
- Aoshima The Tuned Car No.34 Nissan Mine's BNR 34 Skyline GT-R '02 1 24 Scale Kit
- SRN-01A - Gatling Gun Crew - First Sudan War - John Jenkins
- VTech KidiBeats Drum Set For Kids Toys Toddlers Baby Gift Learn Music Fun Hobbie
- Genuine Mink Fur Teddy Bear Athens Furs 8 Dark Brown Red Bow
- Tyco HO Transformers White Mustang Vintage 1985 Sealed MOC Rare
China’s President Xi Jinping (R) and US President Donald Trump attend a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on November 9, 2017. Nicholas Asfouri | AFP | Getty Images Investors will be closely watching the G-20 summit in Japan next month, as U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping are set to meet amid their escalating trade war — but the odds of striking a deal at that meeting “are about 50-50,” said a former U.S. ambassador to China. “So far, President Trump has…Full Story...
An Indian commuter and yellow taxi crossed behind the wall graffiti displaying in a alley in support of Trinamool Congress (TMC) and Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) candidate for the upcoming general election, in Kolkata, India on Thursday, 9th May , 2019. Sonali Pal | NurPhoto | Getty Images KOLKATA — The eastern border state of West Bengal is an important battleground in the 2019 Indian parliamentary election in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is fighting to return to power. But for many small and medium-sized businesses in the state…Electronic Ignition module RCEXL High voltage for 100cc twins 4.8-12volts
Huawei may be facing an executive order this week that lays the groundwork for US companies being barred from working with the Chinese telecom company. Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order as early as this week that could pave the way for banning US companies from using equipment from Chinese telecom giant Huawei, Reuters reported Tuesday. The order, which has been under consideration for more than a year, won’t name specific companies or countries, the news agency reported, citing unidentified sources described as…Carrera Go 61167 Nascar Dodge Charger Sorenson Mcdonald Rarity Rare
A New Zealand flag is placed next to flowers and tributes near Al Noor mosque on March 18, 2019 in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 people were killed, and dozens are still injured in hospital after a gunman opened fire on two Christchurch mosques on Friday, 15 March. Carl Court | Getty Images Facebook said on Tuesday it was tightening rules around its livestreaming feature ahead of a meeting of world leaders aimed at curbing online violence in the aftermath of the Christchurch massacre. A lone gunman killed 51 people at…Full Story...
The painting by Claude Monet, part of the Haystacks “Les Meules” series is displayed at Sotheby’s during a press preview of their upcoming impressionist and modern art sale in New York, U.S., May 3, 2019 Lucas Jackson | Reuters One of the few paintings in Claude Monet’s celebrated “Haystacks” series that still remains in private hands sold at auction on Tuesday for $110.7 million, setting a record for an Impressionist work. The oil on canvas, titled “Meules” and completed in 1890, is the first piece of Impressionist art to command…Vintage Tonka Pound Purries 8 Kitty Cat Plush Lot 2 Baby Kitten Adult Collars
On Tuesday, Facebook announced that it would start restricting who can live stream video on the platform following the white nationalist terrorist attacks in New Zealand only a few months ago. According to the blog post, Facebook said that it would be applying what it called a “one strike” policy to Facebook Live that would ban users who violate the platform’s community standards once from using the live-streaming service for set periods of time. This applies to content posted elsewhere on the website, not just streamed on Facebook Live. If…Full Story...