The Volkswagen T-Cross model stands on a lifting platform in a car tower on the Volkswagen factory premises. picture alliance | picture alliance | Getty Images President Donald Trump’s next trade battle could involve the U.S. slapping steep tariffs on auto imports from Europe — but that wouldn’t really be the White House’s ultimate goal, one expert said Wednesday. Instead, such a move may well prove to be a “Trojan horse” for a bigger deal on agriculture, according to David Hauner, head of cross-asset strategy and economics for Europe, the Middle East…greypner C-Hub Satz L R CNC GR-HOP.0003
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani makes a speech during a ceremony in Tehran, Iran on January 10, 2019. Anadolu Agency | Anadolu Agency | Getty Images Iran is officially ending one of its key commitments to the 2015 nuclear deal, local media reported Wednesday, citing a senior official at the country’s Atomic Energy Agency. A “program has been launched” to stop some of Iran’s obligations on orders from the country’s Supreme National Security Council, the Iranian Students’ News Agency reported. The official, who was not named, highlighted suspension of compliance with…Full Story...
- Tiger Electronics 1998 Furby White Pink Grey Model 70-800 with Tag Pink Ears
- TSR Avanzado Calabozos y Dragones Monstrous Arcana Night Of The Shark 9550 1997
- FASA Battletech Novel Blood of Kerensky Lost Destiny (LE5385) SC VG
- ELECTredREN HO 2315D RENFE 353-005 'VIRGEN DE BIEN APARECIDA', DCC FITTED
- Flynoceros Sköll V2 6 Frame
- DOWNTWON DECO KIT - VALDEZ'S GROCERY DD21 LIMITED -HYDROCAL - 1 48 - O -NOS
- 4D Cityscape 4D Batman Gotham City Time Puzzle 1000 Piece NEW
- Gteng T905HW Wifi FPV 720P Camera 2.4G 6 Axis Gyro 3D Flip RC Quadcopter N8L7
- 175-16002 175RC B6.1 B6.1D Ceramic TrueSpin Wheel Bearing Kit (8)
- Muñecas Nancy Coleccion Vestidos Grandes Diseñadores Vestido N6 Roberto Torretta
- SG700 2MP Rc Quadcopter Camera Wifi FPV Foldable Selfie Drone Gesture ControlE58
- OO HO OVER HEAD GANTRY SIGNAL BOX BUILDING ,
- Detail Associates HO Budd Hi-Level El Capitan Car Super Kit Lounge Undecora
- CBG MIGNOT ANCIENS 5 GARDES FRANCAISES VERS 1960
- MAGNUM PRO 45 FSR - ABC Glow Nitro RC Model Airplane engine
- VTG RARE GREEK DOLL WITH TRAFFIC POLICEMAN UNIFORM UNKNOWN ORIGINS ESTIMATED 60s
- Dumas 12 Volt Electric Motor NIB
- 4x SUNNYSKY X2216 KV1400 KV1100 KV1250 KV2400 KV1800 Outrunner Brushless Motor
- Beautiful ELEPHANT J.H. MILLER of Quincy, Illinois 1950's excellent condition
China’s President Xi Jinping (R) and US President Donald Trump attend a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on November 9, 2017. Nicholas Asfouri | AFP | Getty Images Investors will be closely watching the G-20 summit in Japan next month, as U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping are set to meet amid their escalating trade war — but the odds of striking a deal at that meeting “are about 50-50,” said a former U.S. ambassador to China. “So far, President Trump has…Full Story...
An Indian commuter and yellow taxi crossed behind the wall graffiti displaying in a alley in support of Trinamool Congress (TMC) and Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) candidate for the upcoming general election, in Kolkata, India on Thursday, 9th May , 2019. Sonali Pal | NurPhoto | Getty Images KOLKATA — The eastern border state of West Bengal is an important battleground in the 2019 Indian parliamentary election in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is fighting to return to power. But for many small and medium-sized businesses in the state…History in Miniatures Lot of 7 WWI Russian Soldiers in Original Box 2¼ Tall
Huawei may be facing an executive order this week that lays the groundwork for US companies being barred from working with the Chinese telecom company. Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order as early as this week that could pave the way for banning US companies from using equipment from Chinese telecom giant Huawei, Reuters reported Tuesday. The order, which has been under consideration for more than a year, won’t name specific companies or countries, the news agency reported, citing unidentified sources described as…Osmo Coding Jam Game (Base required) Game (Base required)
A New Zealand flag is placed next to flowers and tributes near Al Noor mosque on March 18, 2019 in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 people were killed, and dozens are still injured in hospital after a gunman opened fire on two Christchurch mosques on Friday, 15 March. Carl Court | Getty Images Facebook said on Tuesday it was tightening rules around its livestreaming feature ahead of a meeting of world leaders aimed at curbing online violence in the aftermath of the Christchurch massacre. A lone gunman killed 51 people at…Full Story...
The painting by Claude Monet, part of the Haystacks “Les Meules” series is displayed at Sotheby’s during a press preview of their upcoming impressionist and modern art sale in New York, U.S., May 3, 2019 Lucas Jackson | Reuters One of the few paintings in Claude Monet’s celebrated “Haystacks” series that still remains in private hands sold at auction on Tuesday for $110.7 million, setting a record for an Impressionist work. The oil on canvas, titled “Meules” and completed in 1890, is the first piece of Impressionist art to command…Johhny's Resin Gorshin RIDDLER - Resin model - TV Batman Series
On Tuesday, Facebook announced that it would start restricting who can live stream video on the platform following the white nationalist terrorist attacks in New Zealand only a few months ago. According to the blog post, Facebook said that it would be applying what it called a “one strike” policy to Facebook Live that would ban users who violate the platform’s community standards once from using the live-streaming service for set periods of time. This applies to content posted elsewhere on the website, not just streamed on Facebook Live. If…Full Story...