The Volkswagen T-Cross model stands on a lifting platform in a car tower on the Volkswagen factory premises. picture alliance | picture alliance | Getty Images President Donald Trump’s next trade battle could involve the U.S. slapping steep tariffs on auto imports from Europe — but that wouldn’t really be the White House’s ultimate goal, one expert said Wednesday. Instead, such a move may well prove to be a “Trojan horse” for a bigger deal on agriculture, according to David Hauner, head of cross-asset strategy and economics for Europe, the Middle East…Smart globe, Deluxe Edition by Oregon Scientific(For ages 5 to Adult)
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani makes a speech during a ceremony in Tehran, Iran on January 10, 2019. Anadolu Agency | Anadolu Agency | Getty Images Iran is officially ending one of its key commitments to the 2015 nuclear deal, local media reported Wednesday, citing a senior official at the country’s Atomic Energy Agency. A “program has been launched” to stop some of Iran’s obligations on orders from the country’s Supreme National Security Council, the Iranian Students’ News Agency reported. The official, who was not named, highlighted suspension of compliance with…Full Story...
- Tamiya CC01 Upgrade Parts Main Gear Set - Red
- BV60-0,5 x Märklin H0 Ac Freight Car Crate 4627 4629 4514 Db ; Original
- WALTHERS AMERICAN REFRIG. TRANSIT 40' REEFER (2-PK) LOT BHO
- Bandai 2018 20th Anniversary Digimon Digivice D2 Transparent bluee MetalGarurumon
- FALLER AMS 4041+ 4036 4037 Traffic Light Controller Boxed +4 Traffic Lights
- AIRFIX 08201 1 600 USS FORRESTAL model kit
- P.M. MODEL - CATAPULTA SEC. XIV - 54mm METAL RARITA'
- New Fujimi ID-88 Honda Civic Type R EK-9 1 24 scale Kit Japan
- Motorized Solar System, Ceiling Planetarium Space Light GeoSafari Kids Gifts New
- RC Screwz Metal Shielded Bearing Kit for Kyosho MP7.5 Sports kyo007b
- Lote de 37 X Adorables Petits oursons de peluche - PERFECTAMENTE NUEVOS - CADEAU
- Tablet Monitor Mount Stand Holder for DJI CrystalSky connect Spark Mavic Pro TR
- Fujimi model 1 24 inch up disk Series 68 Elgrand X '02
- Fisher Price FISHER-PRICE PAPILLON RÊVES 2 EN 1 SUCETTE Nouveau
- 17 BIG VINTAGE CUDDLE WIT WHITE BUNNY RABBIT EASTER STUFFED ANIMAL PLUSH TOY
- 16 URETHANE tyres Renault Megane Hornby SCALEXTRIC - UK
- PRO-BUILT 1 35 12,8 cm Flak-Zwilling 40 model (PREORDER)
- NEW HPI SAVAGE XS MINI FLUX Axles Set Front & Rear HXS2
- 1960S With Box German Made In West Germany Ho Gauge Merklin Marklin 3200
- SPI Wargame Kursk (Eric goldberg) Box VG+
- Torg Source Book The Nile Empire game book RPG
China’s President Xi Jinping (R) and US President Donald Trump attend a welcome ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on November 9, 2017. Nicholas Asfouri | AFP | Getty Images Investors will be closely watching the G-20 summit in Japan next month, as U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping are set to meet amid their escalating trade war — but the odds of striking a deal at that meeting “are about 50-50,” said a former U.S. ambassador to China. “So far, President Trump has…Full Story...
An Indian commuter and yellow taxi crossed behind the wall graffiti displaying in a alley in support of Trinamool Congress (TMC) and Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) candidate for the upcoming general election, in Kolkata, India on Thursday, 9th May , 2019. Sonali Pal | NurPhoto | Getty Images KOLKATA — The eastern border state of West Bengal is an important battleground in the 2019 Indian parliamentary election in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is fighting to return to power. But for many small and medium-sized businesses in the state…Dragon Ball Z Shenron Dragon with Gohan 1st Dragon Figure Ever NEW Free Ship
Huawei may be facing an executive order this week that lays the groundwork for US companies being barred from working with the Chinese telecom company. Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order as early as this week that could pave the way for banning US companies from using equipment from Chinese telecom giant Huawei, Reuters reported Tuesday. The order, which has been under consideration for more than a year, won’t name specific companies or countries, the news agency reported, citing unidentified sources described as…Trumpeter 05328 1 350 HMS Battleship Dreadnought 1907
A New Zealand flag is placed next to flowers and tributes near Al Noor mosque on March 18, 2019 in Christchurch, New Zealand. 50 people were killed, and dozens are still injured in hospital after a gunman opened fire on two Christchurch mosques on Friday, 15 March. Carl Court | Getty Images Facebook said on Tuesday it was tightening rules around its livestreaming feature ahead of a meeting of world leaders aimed at curbing online violence in the aftermath of the Christchurch massacre. A lone gunman killed 51 people at…Full Story...
The painting by Claude Monet, part of the Haystacks “Les Meules” series is displayed at Sotheby’s during a press preview of their upcoming impressionist and modern art sale in New York, U.S., May 3, 2019 Lucas Jackson | Reuters One of the few paintings in Claude Monet’s celebrated “Haystacks” series that still remains in private hands sold at auction on Tuesday for $110.7 million, setting a record for an Impressionist work. The oil on canvas, titled “Meules” and completed in 1890, is the first piece of Impressionist art to command…Kotobukiya DC UNIVERSE Catwoman ArtFX+ Statue
On Tuesday, Facebook announced that it would start restricting who can live stream video on the platform following the white nationalist terrorist attacks in New Zealand only a few months ago. According to the blog post, Facebook said that it would be applying what it called a “one strike” policy to Facebook Live that would ban users who violate the platform’s community standards once from using the live-streaming service for set periods of time. This applies to content posted elsewhere on the website, not just streamed on Facebook Live. If…Full Story...