Sunday services are at 8 am and 10 am. Please join us!
**Note our special service times for Easter Sunday: 9:00 am & 11:00 am**
Click on the image below to review St. John’s Spring Calendar:
Meet Our Staff
Who We Are/ What We Believe
We are dedicated to creating community both within and outside of our walls through worship, religious education, volunteering and philanthropy, and fellowship.
Next Date For Baptism: Sunday, June 9, Pentecost: If you are interested in Baptism for yourself or your child, …
Beyond Our Walls Saturday, May 4th, 9:00-3:00pm Hands On Service Project at Trinity St. Paul's Church in New …
- BC601-1x Primex Märklin H0 Güterwagen DB 4542+4580 Aral+4544+4581 Esso, OVP
- WALTHERS PredO 1 87 HO 58' EVANS COVERED HOPPER FARMERS CO-OP F S
- Warhammer Chaos Hounds painted army lot slaves darkness AOS beasts
- 1 48 Hasegawa Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero Fighter Type 52 '302FG Night Fighter'
- GW Epic 40k Orks Loose Metal Slasha Gargant NM
- Re-Ment Miniature Mini European Grandma Grandmother Dinner Complete Full Set 8
- Warhammer 40k Orks Goff Boyz OOP
- 40k Rare oop Vintage Metal Space Marine HQ Librarian w Force Ax NIB 2
- 40k Rare oop Vintage Metal Space Marines Iron Hands Iron Father Techmarine
Parish Photo Directory: We Are Updating Our Directories, Please Help St. John’s is updating our online and print …
St. John's Progressive Dinner, Saturday, April 27, 6:00PM This favorite St. John's event, organized by the ECW, …
Please Help St. John's Go Green! If you or your child is interested in joining our efforts, please contact Lisa …